The Czech Group of Rheology was established (under the guidance of prof. Jaromír Ulbrecht) by the founding meeting held on May 24, 1968 at the Institute of Chemical Process Fundamentals of the Czech Academy of Sciences. The meeting visited the then chairman of the Czech Chemical Society, prof. František Čůta, who briefly stressed the importance of rheology, especially in the chemical industry.
- Minutes from the founding meeting of the Czech Group on Rheology (in Czech)
- Bulettin of the Czechoslovak Group on Rheology (1) 1968 (in Czech)
- Bulettin of the Czechoslovak Group on Rheology (2) 1969 (in Czech)
- prof. J. Ulbrecht
- doc. J. Janáček
- doc. Ing. J. Zilvar, CSc.
- prof. Ing. J. Šesták, DrSc.
- prof. Ing. I. Machač, CSc.
- prof. Ing. M. Zatloukal, Ph.D., DSc.